Tuesday, April 28, 2015

How Does Music Impact Your Settings?

Just to debrief, my topic is , "how does music impact your settings?" It has been very interesting.
This blog entry will just be a review of what I have learned.

I have learned alot and it has been very fun. the process has been great, I hate to see this time fly by so fast, but it does have to come to an end. To summarize, I've learned that music can effect or can describe your current mood. For example, if you're sad, you may never realize that you are playing slow sad music.

The process has been fun but it has had ups and downs. Like the time I left my phone at home. I also had difficulty trying to find the information I needed. Instead, I always found information I did not need.

Links.
< https://blog.bufferapp.com/music-and-the-brain >
< http://examinedexistence.com/how-music-changes-your-mood/ >
< http://www.healthline.com/health-news/mental-listening-to-music-lifts-or-reinforces-mood-051713 >


6 comments:

  1. Ben I`m so glad you could learn and discover new things with this project! I can`t wait to see you presentation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to hear that you have learned and enjoyed the time you have been doing genius hour. I'm so excited to see what you have prepared for your presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's nice that you learned something new.

    ReplyDelete
  4. After reading through your previous posts, I have come to realize how true these facts come to be. Until you brought this to my attention, I would have never noticed the subtle changes music does to your body.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your genius hour is so creative and I actually learned a lot from this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What did you do when you found information you didn't need? In other words, how did you overcome this problem?

    Will your presentation include specifics about how music affects mood?

    ReplyDelete