Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Does Music Impact Your Settings?

Does music impact your settings?
- You may have noticed but music does impact your settings.
For example,
Students listening to music helps them concentrate on schoolwork/homework.
Or
Restaurants playing music while you eat.
They all have side effects.

Learning this topic will be interesting because each type of music has its own specialty and their effects. It can also be fun learning the different feelings people have on each type of music. It will also be tough if I try to research this topic because everything on music could be a opinion. Biased thoughts will not be helpful for this.

Doing Genius Hour for the first time will be interesting but it may still hold many interesting and fun things. Everything holds their secrets and it is up to you to find out what it holds behind it.



8 comments:

  1. I'm also looking forward to learn what your prospective on this idea of yours

    ReplyDelete
  2. I REALLY like your first blog Ben! I like how you gave examples of how we use music in our daily lives! I`m very passionate about music too, so I`m really excited to see your presentation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. By setting, do you mean how does music affect our mood? I like this topic, I think you'll be able to find quite a bit of interesting research on this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is a very interesting topic. Music is very strong and can cause a lot of emotion and different feelings. I'm sure you'll find some very interesting information. Hope you have fun researching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems really interesting and I can't wait to lean more along with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like a very interesting topic. I hope I can learn more by reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a creative topic, I never thought about why music helps with home and school work.I shall stay tuned to learn more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This blog really got me thinking about how music can really affect my mood. I look forward to learning more!

    ReplyDelete