Wednesday, April 15, 2015

How Does Music Impact Your Settings?

Just to refresh, my topic is "how does music impact your settings/moods?" I have found it really interesting.

When I was researching on Tuesday, I found a lot of ways music changes mood.
For example, it can,
-Make you happy
-Motivate you
-Reduce stress
-Change perception
-Modify brain waves
-Make moods better!
Better mood = Better life :)
Music also reflects your moods.

I also had a failure technically, I left my phone at home that day. When it came time to right my blog I realized that I couldn't because Google had sent a code to my phone to which I use to login with. But otherwise, researching was pretty fun!

2 comments:

  1. This is so cool Ben! I love the picture that you put for this blog! I think music is very motivational! I listen to music to when I`m doing homework. This is so interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture you used! I'm glad to hear that your research is going good. I love listening to music and it really does change your mood.

    ReplyDelete